QRFA Inc exists to advance the renewable fuels industry in Queensland (refer to our mission statement <hyperlink>). Participation in the association's membership is subject to the observance of the organization's rules and procedures.
The activities outlined below are strictly prohibited. Any participant or staff member who violates this Code is subject to discipline, up to and including dismissal and revocation of membership.
- Any activity that is in conflict with the principal objectives of the organisation as described in the Mission Statement <hyperlink>
- Abusive language towards staff, association members, volunteers or stakeholders.
- Bringing onto QRFA's property or to QRFA events dangerous or unauthorized materials such as illicit substances, explosives, weapons or other similar items.
- Verbal, physical or visual harassment of towards staff, association members, volunteers or stakeholders.
- Actual or threatened violence towards staff, association members, volunteers or stakeholders.
- Conduct endangering the life, safety, health or well-being of others.
- Failure to follow QRFA Inc policy or procedure.
I have read and I understand QRFA’s Code of Conduct. I agree to abide by the rules described above and understand that I may be removed as a member if I violate any of these rules.