Full Contact Name
Company/Trading/Business name (if applicable)
ABN (if applicable)
Street or Postal Address:
Contact Numbers: Phone Mobile Fax Email:
Student Membership Details:
Current level of study (i.e. high school certificate, diploma, undergraduate, masters)
Course studying (if applicable)
Completion date of course
INFORMATION COLLECTION and PRIVACY
We require information related to you and/or your business, company or organisation to process your QRFA membership application. We will retain your details in a secure database which will be accessed by QRFA Management Committee once received to process your application.
Protecting the privacy of its members is a key commitment of the Queensland Renewable Fuels Association Inc (QRFA). QRFA does not sell or rent information to other organisations or bodies. The information collected on this form is for the sole purpose of processing your application/registration, creating your member/participation record and keeping you informed of key QRFA updates, member services, policy updates, member initiatives and events.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
- Full Membership $2750 inc.GST*
- Supporting Membership $220 inc.GST*
- Student New Membership (First year free)*
- Student Membership Renewal ($22 inc.GST)*
*Individual, business/company or organisation’s membership application approval is at the discretion of the QRFA Management Committee.
AGREEMENT BOX TO TICK:
- I/we wish to apply for membership to the Queensland Renewable Fuels Association Inc. (QRFA) and agree to abide and be bound by the *rules of the incorporated association. (Sara we will need to have an option for member to click on the word rules, and the QRFA Rules pop up for the person to read through, it will need to be non downloadable I reckon. As they will receive a hard copy in the welcome to QRFA automation)
- I/we agree as a member of QRFA Inc. to support, act in a professional conduct towards enhancing the industry and present respectful and courteous behaviour to directors, fellow members, working staff and volunteers of QRFA Inc. I acknowledge that QRFA Inc.